Sunday 28 March 2010

suck on my toes takes on a whole new meaning!

I took a stroll through Camden Market today which has been totally re-vamped for the better or maybe worse?
and in-between the numerous shops selling the expected - books/clothes and ethnic treasures by the plenty, there was none other than a stall selling Fish Pedicures... yes you read correctly.. this new fad from the far east is simply bazaar yet intriguing! fish gnaw away at your dead skin and give you a pleasurable massage at the same time! and its meant to work a treat!
I am afraid I never experienced this unique beauty treatment first hand, but next time I may just have to check out what all the fun is about. and of course I'll be blogging back with my thoughts : )








ps they are not my feet in the pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment