Thursday 20 May 2010

BICYCLE BLING

Just when I thought my new sporty hobby/charity challenge - cycling would mean looking incredibly geeky along comes what we d all aspire to own, none other than your very own CHANEL bicycle complete with its signature leather quilted side bag, handle bars and mud gard.. and if that wasn't shi shi enough for you then get yourself some CHANEL bicycle clips to match..and whilst we are on the subject of posh clobber please see the latest offering from Valentino - Lace look wellies! perfect for the festival season if you happen to be Paris or Kimberly and can afford such luxuries..I on the other hand will just admire them from afar and dig out my bright yellow hunters from 5 years ago! unless of course anyone wants to buy me a pair.



No comments:

Post a Comment