Wednesday 19 May 2010

VIET HOA CAFE

sorry i ve been delayed in blogging recently.. if I'm not busy styling fashion shoots I am busy eating...so i bring you my old but newly refurbed Asian find.. Vietnamese like no other! for me to rave, it has to be good...those who know me know I am a quite a foodie to say the least and I love my food.. so I urge you to make the journey east and order lots (its so reasonably priced you really can go crazy) at my fave Vietnamese find! just before the bridge on Kingsland Road.. the most delicious food in delightful simple surroundings...designed by Joseph Sung of Vonsung it's a canteen style eatery with a cool/clean finish and the food is out of the world! what i recommend...lots.. but my fave dishes are the paper wrapped prawns..summer rolls, fish in Tamarind Sauce and egg fried rice...see you there! :)))

http://www.viethoarestaurant.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment